Are you searching for the best cut of bulk meat in Australia to keep your summer sizzling? If yes, what are those qualities you are looking for? While you may truly rely on the color of the meat, some also tend to focus on its firmness or marbling. The thing is they all are essentially needed in the recipe you want to make. They also are part of what keeps you craving for more. Who wouldn’t like juicy & tender pork, anyways?
While it may be difficult to find a butcher that is reputable, still one could give you more meat recommendations. You’ll be happy with the decision of hiring one to process meats. You’ll pay money for the service that is worth it. Hire a best butcher to keep your summer sizzling especially with the recipes to follow below.
Garlic Rosemary Pork Chops
From the best butcher in town is the chance to have pork chops with the tender, juicy, & flavourful potentialities. Especially when baked, this will ensure your pork will have a delicious crust. It also will be left perfectly cooked in its interior.
- Buy a bone-in pork chop to get a nice golden sear. It lets a perfectly cooked tender meat in the center.
- Season the pork chop well. Add some salt & pepper. Season it before putting it in the skillet. Season both of the sides. Add some more cumin or paprika to have something different.
- Let the pork chop cooked in a couple of minutes undisturbed. See how the golden crust begins forming.
- Brush this garlic rosemary butter on everything & anything. This makes it a perfect dish a better one.
- Use your meat thermometer to calculate the time needed in resting it before digging it in.
- From around 140-degree Celsius to 150-degree Fahrenheit, the pork shops will get the potential to be juicy. Then, let it cool down to a room temperature before keeping it in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
It’s good the pork chops will stay for days in the fridge. Reheat with more butter to bring back its juiciness.
Slow Cooked Silverside
2 small Onions halved
1 medium Carrot, peeled and roughly chopped
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup brown vinegar
Place all ingredients in the slow cooker, silverside on top of vegetables. Add water. Cook on low for 6 1/2 hours until tender and slightly falling apart. Allow to rest for 10 mins under foil before serving. Serve with mash potato, vegetables from slow cooker, green beans or broccoli and some pumpkin. Maybe also add some white sauce. Enjoy!
Follow these tasty meat recipes mentioned after finally contacting a butcher home delivery!